Enhanced Assisted living
A bit more care lets you stay right here
Our Enhanced Assisted Living is the ideal answer when you need more care than assisted living traditionally provides. With extra help to walk, get in and out of bed or a chair, use medical equipment, or manage conditions such as urinary incontinence, you can continue to live right here, where you’ve made friends and feel at home.
We do all the chores
At Heathwood Williamsville, we handle all of the cooking and housekeeping while you relax and enjoy life with the extra security of nursing supervision 24 hours a day. It’s a perfect blend of independence and care, private life and social life.
A full, engaging life
Days at Heathwood Williamsville are filled with friends and pastimes, social events and enjoyable things to do — everything from exercise classes, movie nights and outdoor barbecues to fun excursions, shopping trips and live entertainment. Delicious meals in a beautiful formal dining room, with crisp table linens and restaurant-style service, are highlights of each day. Beautiful landscaped grounds with patios and gardens invite everyone outside.
Not every residence provides nursing supervision 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as Heathwood Williamsville does. Concerned, attentive care comes from a team of dedicated professionals. Our quality assurance program offers additional peace of mind — our physician and care team closely monitor each resident to minimize falls, eliminate unnecessary medications and minimize hospitalizations.
Important benefits and services
- Three chef-prepared meals each day — residents make their selections from a delicious menu that changes frequently
- Individualized care plans — our comprehensive approach to care is personalized for each resident’s unique needs
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision, every single day
- Medication management
- Assistance with such activities of daily living (ADL) as bathing, dressing and other personal care
- Strengthening and motor skills exercise programs to help minimize falls
- Safety features include bathroom railings, night-lights and emergency pull cords, plus smoke detectors and a sprinkler system
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Competitive pricing with no up-front investment
- Ability to age in place in any room in the community
- Licensed as an enhanced assisted living residence (EALR) by the New York State Department of Health
Get a better look on Facebook
Life at Heathwood brings something new every day — simply “like” us on Facebook and see. Let our photos and videos show you just how much is going on, how much camaraderie there is, and how much everyone enjoys being here. Then call for a tour and experience it all in person.
Contact us for more details
For more information about our proven assisted living program, click on the link below, then call us to get started!