Just the right amount of care
Very often, all an older adult needs is a little extra help with the details of everyday living. At Heathwood, we handle all of the cooking and housekeeping while you relax and enjoy life with the extra security of nursing supervision 24 hours a day. It’s a perfect blend of independence and care, private life and social life.
A full, engaging life
Days at Heathwood are filled with friends and pastimes, social events and enjoyable things to do — everything from exercise classes, movie nights and outdoor barbecues to fun excursions, shopping trips and live entertainment. Delicious meals in a beautiful formal dining room, with crisp table linens and restaurant-style service, are highlights of each day. Beautiful landscaped grounds with patios and gardens invite everyone to relax or take a stroll.
Not every residence provides nursing supervision 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, as Heathwood does. Concerned, attentive care comes from a team of dedicated professionals. Our quality assurance program offers additional peace of mind — our physician and care team closely monitor each resident to minimize falls, eliminate unnecessary medications and minimize hospitalizations.
Plenty of options
From Enriched Housing apartments at Penfield to private and semi-private rooms at Williamsville, Heathwood’s licensed assisted living options offer residents the right level of care. For individuals who require extra care, we also offer Enhanced Assisted Living at our Williamsville location. New York State’s Assisted Living Program (ALP) is available in both locations for residents who are medically and financially qualified.
Important benefits and services
- Three chef-prepared meals each day — residents make their selections from a delicious menu that has many options
- Individualized care plans — our comprehensive approach to care is personalized for each resident’s unique needs
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision, every single day
- Medication management
- Assistance with such activities of daily living (ADL) as bathing, dressing and other personal care
- Strengthening and motor skills exercise programs to help minimize falls
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Safety features include bathroom railings, night-lights and emergency pull cords, plus smoke detectors and a sprinkler system
- Competitive pricing with no up-front investment
Get a better look on Facebook
Life at Heathwood brings something new every day — simply “like” us on Facebook and see. Let our photos and videos show you just how much is going on, how much camaraderie there is, and how much everyone enjoys being here. Then call for a tour and experience it all in person.
Contact us for more details
For more information about our proven assisted living program, click on the link below, then call us to get started!