Just the right amount of care
Very often, all an older adult needs is a little extra help with the details of everyday living. At Heathwood, we handle all of the cooking and housekeeping while you relax and enjoy life with the security of 24-hour supervision. It’s a perfect blend of independence and care, private life and social life.
A full, enjoyable life
Days at Heathwood are filled with friends and pastimes, social events and enjoyable things to do – everything from exercise classes and movie nights to fun excursions and guest entertainment. Delicious meals in a beautiful formal dining room, with crisp table linens and restaurant-style service, are highlights of everyone’s day.
Plenty of options
From enriched housing apartments to private and semi-private rooms, Heathwood’s licensed assisted living options offer residents the right level of care. We also offer New York State’s Assisted Living Program (ALP) in Erie County (Buffalo) and Monroe County (Rochester) for residents who are medically and financially qualified.
- Concerned, attentive care by a team of dedicated professionals, including round-the-clock nursing.
- Assistance with daily medications, bathing and other personal care.
- Safety features including bathroom railings, night-lights and emergency pull cords, plus smoke detectors and sprinkler system.
- Strengthening and motor skills exercise programs to reduce falls.
- Vigilant, proactive care to minimize hospitalizations.
- Competitive pricing with no up-front investment.